How to download *
Where do I start?
- To join mig33, you will first need to register with us. Pick one of the options below and soon you’ll be among friends in a wonderful community:
How to download the software?
- To download and install our mig33 software, go to wap.mig33.com with your phone web browser > Scroll down & click on “Download”
- Click on the compatibile version > Accept installation.
- After installation, look for the mig33 icon in your phone menu (varies according to model).
- Alternatively you can download the software onto your computer before proceeding to transfer it to your phone for installation.
Where to find the mig33 software on my phone?
- Where the application is saved will depend on your phone. If you have not changed the default settings, then you can usually find the mig33 applications in the following locations:
a) Nokia: Menu > Applications > Games (Series 40) or Menu > Applications (Symbian. Unless moved)
b) Sony Ericsson: Menu > Applications > Games
c) Motorola: Menu > Games & Application
d) Samsung: Menu > Applications > Games and more > More games
e) LG: Menu> Games & Application > My Games & Applications > Application
f) Huawei: Menu > Entertainment > Games (for those preinstalled) or Main screen > Groov3 (if you install new versions)
** Steps given generally applied to each manufacturer however it may differ depending on your model.
Why do I need to test connection?
- With the initial launch, you will need to test connection before proceeding. Testing connection is to ensure that the software is configured to be able to connect through your phone’s access point.
- If you get an ‘error’, you may need to setup connection first.
- Please register first before proceeding:
- If you have registered, please proceed to login.
- You will receive an authentication code shortly via SMS.
- Enter the authentication code to get full use of mig33 services.
*Snapshots are taken using Nokia N95, may differ depending on the model.