What are migLevels?
- migLevels reflect your status in mig33.
- You can find your migLevel in your Profile. (eg. below: Level 3)
- As you gain migLevels, you will get more migPowers in mig33.
- The higher your migLevel, the more migPowers you will have.
How do migLevels work?
- migLevels are based on a combination of time, activity and how much you help build the mig33 community.
- Many activities that you do in mig33 have an impact on your migLevel (e.g. how much you chat, how popular your profile is, or how many referrals you make)
- The number next to your image displays you exact migLevel.
What features require specific migLevels to be unlocked?
- migWars: migLevel 1
- Avatars: migLevel 5
- Leaderboard: migLevel 5
- Create Room: migLevel 10
- Post on Wall: migLevel 10
- Vote/Rate: migLevel 10
- Miniblog: migLevel 10
- Groups/Forum: migLevel 20
What are migPowers?
- migPowers allow you to do special things in mig33. For example, you can begin to view our leaderboards at migLevel 5.
- At higher levels, you will have the migPower to set up larger chat rooms, or even create groups that can be linked to your chatrooms.
- As mig33 grows, we will continue to add new migPowers, especially at the higher migLevels.
What migPowers do I have at the start?
- You will start with migLevel 1 as soon as you login.
What happens if I try to do something that I don’t have the migPower for?
- You will get a notification that you need a higher migPower to do that activity. Don’t worry – simply use mig33 more, grow your migLevel, and you’ll be able to gain that migPower!
How long will it take me to get a migBot?
- If you’re an active user of mig33, you should get a migBot within a few days! But the higher the migLevel, the longer it takes.
How does mig33 know when I have gained a new level?
- Simply have fun in mig33 – the more activities you take part in, the faster you will grow towards the next migLevel.
How will I know when I have a new migLevel?
- Check your Profile often! Your migLevel is always displayed on your Profile.
Can I use credits to gain migLevels?
- No! migLevels can only be gained through taking part in activities on mig33.
Do all activities in mig33 contribute to my migLevel?
- Bad ones don’t.
Can Customer Service change my migLevel?
- No way!
Do Admins have special migLevels?
- An Admin earns their migLevels like any other user. Also, migPowers and Admin powers do not overlap.
Can I become an Admin if I attain a very high migLevel?
- People with high migLevels are usually important people in the mig33 community. However, migLevels are not considered in the process for selecting Admins.
How many levels are there in the migLevel system?
- There are more than a few. Some have yet to be discovered!
Can I drop to a level below if I am inactive?
If I get kicked or banned, do I lose my migLevel?
- Your migLevel is associated with a specific username and cannot be transferred to another username. If a username is banned, then this username will no longer be able to use mig33.
Can I combine or move migLevels between my multiple IDs them?